Haltech Platinum Sport 1000
3SGTE Plug-and-Play Configuration
NEW ARRIVAL -- New features include built-in 2.5 bar MAP sensor, USB connectivity, advanced Haltech ECU Manager and datalogging software.
A Tuner-Deals.com exclusive! Harness the power and flexibility of the Haltech Platinum 1000 in a simple-to-install plug-and-play system for the Toyota MR2 and Celica All-trac/GT-4! The plug-and-play interface box comes prewired for your application for 1990-1998 USDM and JDM models (please specify your application in the order comments section, we'll preconfigure the internal jumpers for your wiring setup).
The Haltech Platinum 1000 is packed with more features than any
ECU in its class by more than just a quarter mile. The
all new Platinum 1000 performance ECU is for those who are on a
budget and need full sequential control for their engine.
The Haltech Platinum 1000 ECU is an ECU capable of controlling
sequential injection on 2 and 4 cylinder with semi sequential
6 and 8 cylinder applications. With 8 channels capable
of controlling injection and ignition duties, the Platinum
can support most modern engines with multi-coil ignition
systems, as well as conventional distributor ignition
systems. In addition to controlling fuel and spark, the
Platinum 1000 can control various auxiliary engine functions.
- Stepper motor and BAC/IAC closed loop Idle Control
- Closed loop boost control
- Soft cut rev limiter
- Tuning via TPS with Manifold pressure correction
- Ideal for those multi-throttle body
turbo cars such as, GTiR Pulsars and GTR Skylines.
- O2 sensor closed loop mixture control
- 32x32 mapping structure
- On board data logging (up to 200 samples per second)
- User definable mapping points
- Numerous correction maps to ensure smooth drivability
under varying operating conditions
- Windows Software
- The ability to calibrate just about any sensor for
OEM applications and of course all the
usual outputs you would expect to find in a Haltech
engine management system.
Click here to read more about
the latest Halwin software used to program the Platinum 1000 ECU.
Platinum 1000 Sport includes:
ECU Programmable Computer,
CD, Instruction Manual (on CD).
3SGTE PNP application adds:
- 3SGTE plug and play wiring harness
- MAT sensor included to convert to speed-density and get rid of the factory AFM (Gen2 engines)
- Direct control of factory features (TVIS, EGR, ISV) - ready out of the box.
- 3SGTE base map,* including sensor calibrations.
* Base maps are meant for starting your engine only, and are not a substitute for a tuned engine. Do not drive on a basemap, or you risk engine damage.
Technical Support and Documentation:
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 10 December, 2007.